Trainee Ranger (Northern area of the National Park)
Trainee Ranger (Based at Danby and covering the Northern area of the National Park) - 2 Year FTC
Minimum wage for your age group plus £1205.28 per annum.
This is a great opportunity to work within one of our ranger teams and help deliver a wide range of work to maintain and improve public access and recreation around the national park. You’ll be working alongside our enthusiastic volunteers and Level 2 apprentices as well as on your own.
You will need to:
- have good practical skills and be ready to develop them further;
- enjoy working as part of a team;
- be confident enough to safely lead others;
- be able to prove that you know how to use powered tools and equipment; and
- have a real enthusiasm for the North York Moors
- be able to work occasional weekends and bank holidays
You’ll be working alongside experienced and supportive colleagues and we’ll continue to invest in you and your skills development. This is for period of 2 years. If you think that you fit the bill, we would love to hear from you.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Trainee Ranger, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Can’t see the role you want? Register your details with us to be notified when we’re hiring!